IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN $6,250,000
Definitely one of the best acreage properties in Oakville.
This superb property has all the features an acreage property owner would want and it is all done with well thought out planning and is of the highest quality.
The property offer features that the adults will love and appreciate, the teenagers will go WOW over and the younger children will thoroughly enjoy with enthusiasm & laughter.
The design of the home, the grounds & the facilities offer a flexibility that suits almost any wish or want.
The home is set on an unusually wide 134m frontage, gently sloping & lightly treed block that offers excellent privacy and is enhanced by the quality fencing and remote controlled security gate.
The grounds are beautifully manicured. The vegie garden would appeal to the most ardent of cooks whilst the chickens & ducks will bring delight to children & parents alike
The property is conveniently located:-
- 500 metres from Arndell College
- 2km from Oakville Public School
- 200 metres to the Vines Pony Club and the local scout troop
- 4km from Vineyard Railway Station
- 12km to the Sydney Metro line & Rouse Hill Town Centre
- 2.5km from Lynwood golf course & club
This spacious home offers practicality, flexibility, high ceilings , generous sized rooms and ease of living.
- Spacious main bedroom with full sized bathroom & walk in robe/dressing room
- 3 other double bedrooms with large built in wardrobes
- Study with views to the front of the property
- Ultra modern kitchen opening to dining area and sunken main living area
- Living areas all overlook the pool, undercover bbq / entertaining area & children’s play area.
- The second large living area at the rear of the house also has an open fireplace & a kitchenette . A feature that could possibly facilitate the extended family or games room
- Outside undercover entertaining area with built in kitchen and a wood fire pizza oven, gas bbq & seating area . Overlooking the 11.0 metre salt water pool & hot tub/spa
- double garage with shower & toilet & upstairs loft with its own kitchenette
- 20kw solar power
- Separate log cabin gymnasium / games room
- Large 18.0 L X 9.1 W X 3.6 H metre colorbond garage/work shed with 3 phase power , shower & toilet & part mezzanine floor for additional storage
- Separate 3 vehicle carport with 2.85 metre clearance under the roof
- Additional 9.2 X 6.6 m mower & tool shed. Separate again 13.8 X 6.0 half double garage half double carport with 2.9 metre height clearance .
- Irrigation to all lawns & gardens from recycled & mains water
An inspection of this amazing feature packed property will not disappoint
For more information & a private appointment to view contact
Jon Blaauw 0408 244 631 or email email@example.com